Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Underwood Senior Session ~ Omaha/Council Bluffs Area Senior Photographer ~ Jamie



I don't exactly know what to write about this Senior.  It's all going to make me revert back to my mushy blogging.

Let's look at a few photos while I figure out what to say.

Shelby Iowa Senior Photographer-5707 Shelby Iowa Senior Photographer-0001-2Shelby Iowa Senior Photographer-0002-2

I met Jamie when she was about 7 or 8 years old.  My husband and Jamie's big bro are best friends, and she grew up with those two crazies in her house!

She had to be the nice, normal child just to keep her parents from losing their minds, I'm sure!

Shelby Iowa Senior Photographer-5863 Shelby Iowa Senior Photographer-5855

And then she became a teenager without anyone really noticing.

She always spoke comfortably and socialized well with adults when she was little, so there didn't seem to be any real shift when Jamie started to grow up.

So that's probably why the drivers license, the prom dates, and now the upcoming graduation seem so shocking!

Shelby Iowa Senior Photographer-0033 Shelby Iowa Senior Photographer-0075 Shelby Iowa Senior Photographer-0096 Shelby Iowa Senior Photographer-0003-2

So the days of dance team and Country Cloggers are dwindling, and are soon to be replaced by college!  I can't wait to see what Jamie ends up doing...

But we definitely need to remember to watch her a little more closely.

She seems to grow up  and change in a very sneaky manner...right under our noses and all!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment