Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Prairie Rose, Harlan, Engagement ~ Council Bluffs/Omaha Area Engagement Photographer ~ Megan & Ben



Apparently I've been taking photos long enough for my seniors to be getting married!  I did the wedding of two of my former seniors a few weeks ago, and now here is Megan!  Engaged!

When did I get this mature!?  It was me who just graduated from high school, right?

Oh, no.  That was ten years ago.  Right.

Shelby Iowa Wedding Photographer-9877 Shelby Iowa Wedding Photographer-9905

The sweet guy with Megan is her high school sweetheart, Ben.

I was so happy to finally meet him, and to get to spend a little time with these two!

As my sessions always seem to go in that direction, we laughed and giggled through most of it!

Especially when abandoning our pose to get out of the way of passing traffic.

Cars on roads?  Who ever heard of that!? ;)

Shelby Iowa Wedding Photographer-0001-2 Shelby Iowa Wedding Photographer-9962

But we got our shots, and I think they reaffirmed just how adorable these two really are!

Shelby Iowa Wedding Photographer-0002-2 Shelby Iowa Wedding Photographer-0086

I can't wait for July!

I could definitely bypass an Iowa winter and be very happy!

But I am also very anxious for Megan and Ben's wedding!

Shelby Iowa Wedding Photographer-9985

No comments:

Post a Comment