Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Old Stone Arch Trail, Shelby, Iowa Family ~ Council Bluffs/Omaha Area Family Photographer ~ Grote Family



These adorable people:


are my fabulous, next-door neighbors!

You may remember them from this session!

Shelby Iowa Family Photographer-6006

They are pretty much the best neighbors you could ask for!  They invite us over on the Fourth of July, their dog is my dog's bestie, and their baby is super cute!

Shelby Iowa Family Photographer-0002-2

He is definitely getting big!  This time next year, and he'll be running over to our place with his doggy!

I can't wait!  Because as I said before--he's cute!  :)

Shelby Iowa Family Photographer-0003-2

I don't, however, think he was a big fan of this idea!

He didn't cry, so that was good.

But I did--tears of laughter!  Cracked me up!!

Shelby Iowa Family Photographer-5958 Shelby Iowa Family Photographer-5954

This little guy being SIX months old already is slightly shocking.

(Well, he's older than that now because it has taken me forever to blog this session.  Whoops.)

This session was lots of fun for me!  And I do have to say...I'm pretty happy that Baby Joe didn't pee on me like he did the last time we took photos of him wearing this tie! ;-)

Shelby Iowa Family Photo Baby 6 Months

No comments:

Post a Comment