Thursday, October 15, 2015

Arrowhead Park, Neola Family ~ Omaha/Council Bluffs Area Family Photographer ~ Fanslau Family



I say it over and over, and I'm about to say it again...

I LOVE MY CLIENTS.

The Fanlsau's have five kids, and I met them in the early days of my business, when the second child was about to graduate.  I say "child," but the kid is now almost done with college and makes me feel old.

After him, there were three more girls.  I got to do all of their senior photos, and did the last one's photos a couple of months ago...which actually made me a little sad!  I've really started to get attached to this family over the last few years!

Here's why. :)

Shelby Iowa Family Photo Grown Adult Kids Parents Fun Shelby Iowa Family Photo Grown Adult Kids Funny Shelby Iowa Family Photo Grown Adult Kids

Look how cute and funny they are!

Shelby Iowa Family Photo Grown Kids Dad Shelby Iowa Family Photo Grown Kids Mom

And they really do have awesome parents who are equally fun!

Being able to do family photos for the Fanslau's definitely made me feel a little better about not having anymore kids to photograph! ;)

Now I'm anxious for the next time they do this so I can see where all these kiddos end up!

No comments:

Post a Comment