Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Elmwood Park, Omaha Engagement ~ Omaha/Council Bluffs Area Engagement Photographer ~ Ashlei & Tadd



I met Ashlei several months ago after a friend of hers--one of my brides from last year--had given her my name.  It was just her and her mom, so although I got to hear a lot about Tadd, I didn't meet him until our session.  

And oh my, Ashlei really comes to life when he is with her!  They might just be one of the most adorable couples I've encountered!

Shelby Iowa Wedding Photographer-8054

When asked about how they met, Ashlei tells me about a boss she had a previous job.  A boss who wanted to fix her up with someone...

Like his brother.

Tadd!

Shelby Iowa Wedding Photographer-8065

Well he must have made a good call!  He gets to be in their wedding in a few months!

In just the couple of hours that I got to spend with them, I can see why he thought it would be a good match.  And I'm not saying that just to be corny or cheesy or whatever!

They get lost in each other at every turn.

Shelby Iowa Wedding Photographer-8076 Shelby Iowa Wedding Photographer-8129 Shelby Iowa Wedding Photographer--2 Shelby Iowa Wedding Photographer-8295

Ashlei and Tadd have a way of being silly and having fun together that looks completely intimate.  In a way that almost made it a bit awkward to be the person following them around with a camera.

But that's what I do...so I didn't hate it!

Who am I kidding!?  I loved it!  It's every photographer's dream to work with a couple who just does their thing, barely noticing you, and looking so effortlessly natural.

Shelby Iowa Wedding Photographer-8173 Shelby Iowa Wedding Photographer-8182 Shelby Iowa Wedding Photographer-8200 Shelby Iowa Wedding Photographer- Shelby Iowa Wedding Photographer-8212 Shelby Iowa Wedding Photographer-8218 Shelby Iowa Wedding Photographer-8242

They have the chemistry.  They have the humor.  They have wedding plans that sound amazing.

August needs to get here fast so I can photograph them some more!

I have a feeling that this year is going to give last year a run for its money!

Shelby Iowa Wedding Photographer--3 Shelby Iowa Wedding Photographer-8334 Shelby Iowa Wedding Photographer-8338 Shelby Iowa Wedding Photographer-8360 Shelby Iowa Wedding Photographer-8364 Shelby Iowa Wedding Photographer-8348

No comments:

Post a Comment