Tuesday, May 10, 2016

North Omaha Horse Ranch Engagement ~ Omaha/Council Bluffs Area Engagement Photographer ~ Ashley & Kyle




Ashley and Kyle are ridiculously in love.  It's obvious.

It's also obvious that they love their big girls, June and Bella.

And I love all of them!  Obviously.

Shelby Iowa Wedding Photographer-7671 Shelby Iowa Wedding Photographer-7722 Shelby Iowa Wedding Photographer-7748 Shelby Iowa Wedding Photographer-7772

Ashley and Kyle met doing what they love, and they wanted to portray that and include it in their engagement photos.

I, of course, was super excited to oblige.

Who wouldn't love this?

Shelby Iowa Wedding Photographer-7781 Shelby Iowa Wedding Photographer-7786 Shelby Iowa Wedding Photographer-7867

I seriously can't wait for August to roll around so I can spend a little more time photographing these two!

I loved getting to spend this time with them and their beautiful horses!  I can't wait to see what they've got in store for their wedding!

Shelby Iowa Wedding Photographer-7996 Shelby Iowa Wedding Photographer-8022

No comments:

Post a Comment