Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Rural Iowa Senior ~ Omaha/Council Bluffs Area Senior Photographer ~ Paula

Persia Iowa Senior Photo Bridge

Doing Paula's Senior photos is something I had hoped to do since photographing her brother's wedding last year!  Paula was a bridesmaid, and she was so sweet and upbeat!  I loved getting to know her!

My husband and I already kind of knew her and her family before Phillip's wedding--Phil and my husband hunt together, and we all have some mutual friends!  I was so excited that Paula chose me to be her photographer, and had such a great time laughing with her and her mom while we did her photos!


Shelby Iowa Senior Photo Barn Shelby Iowa Senior Photo Corn Crib Shelby Iowa Senior Photo Inside Corn Crib Shelby Iowa Senior Photo In Front Of Barn Shelby Iowa Senior Photo On Bridge Shelby Iowa Senior Photo Bridge Background Shelby Iowa Senior Photo Old Stone Arch Trail Shelby Iowa Senior Photo Disc Pit Shelby Iowa Senior Photo Track Shelby Iowa Senior Photo Track Jacket

No comments:

Post a Comment