Thursday, October 9, 2014

Arrowhead Park, Neola Senior ~ Omaha/Council Bluffs Area Senior Photographer ~ A'lece

Shelby Iowa Photographer Girl in Tall Grass

Photographing A'lece is bittersweet for me!  Of course, I am thrilled to do her senior photos!  But on the flip side, she is the last of Sonja's three beautiful daughters!  Sonja is my husband's cousin, and she made my job of photographing her girls easy--easy because they are all so darn gorgeous!  I am thankful that I've gotten to take each of their senior photos not only for that reason, but also because I've had that time to get to know each of them a little better!

Taking A'lece's photos was no exception!  I loved having the chance to chat with her about volleyball and some of her plans after high school.  These are conversations that are sometimes harder to have during the large gatherings of family where we usually see each other.  So despite the mosquitoes, it was a good time!  I am so glad they chose me to do their photos!


Shelby Iowa Photographer Senior Girl in Valley Shelby Iowa Photographer Senior Girl in Forest Valley Shelby Iowa Photographer Senior Girl Sitting in Valley Shelby Iowa Photographer Senior Girl at Lake Shelby Iowa Photographer Senior Girl Sitting Sunset Shelby Iowa Photographer Senior Girl Sports Photo Shelby Iowa Photographer Senior Girl Leaning on Tree Shelby Iowa Photographer Senior Girl in Lake

No comments:

Post a Comment