Friday, September 19, 2014

Omaha Heartland Park Engagement ~ Omaha/Council Bluffs Area Engagement Photographer ~ Caitlin & Jeff

Heartland of America Park in Omaha isn't one of the places I frequent for my sessions, but I am so glad that Caitlin and Jeff chose it as their location for engagement photos!  A lot of time had passed since I'd last been in that park, and I had forgotten all of the amazing scenery available there!

Getting to know Caitlin and Jeff a little better during their engagement session was great!  The way they joke with each other makes them so easy to be around!  It makes me look forward to their wedding that much more!

Caitlin was referred to me by the wonderful Susan, of Bloomworks Floral, who I've gotten to know while doing events at Willow Creek.  I always look forward to seeing her, and I took it as a great compliment that she would send Caitlin and Jeff my way!  


Shelby Iowa Wedding Photographer-3485 Shelby Iowa Wedding Photographer-3510 Shelby Iowa Wedding Photographer-3552 Shelby Iowa Wedding Photographer-3587 Shelby Iowa Wedding Photographer-3659 Shelby Iowa Wedding Photographer-3734

No comments:

Post a Comment