Monday, August 25, 2014

Atlantic, Iowa, Century Farm Engagement ~ Omaha/Council Bluffs Area Engagement Photographer ~ Ashley & Chris

The family farm near Atlantic, Iowa, was the perfect setting for Ashley and Chris's engagement session!  We found great places to photograph in every corner!  The farm had everything I love to photograph, from old buildings and tall grass, right down to the old pickup box we ran across behind a shed, peeking out of the grass!  Ashley brought a few pieces of beautiful furniture and had great ideas for what she wanted!

I have loved getting to know Ashley and Chris so far!  I've gotten to spend a little more time with Ashley as we prepare for their wedding next month, and have found that I have quite a bit in common with her!  Bonding with my brides is one of my favorite things about doing weddings!  It really makes my job that much more rewarding!

Altogether, this was a beautiful session for these two beautiful people!  I can't wait until their wedding!

Atlantic Iowa Engagement Wedding Photographer-6476 Atlantic Iowa Engagement Wedding Photographer-6512 Atlantic Iowa Engagement Wedding Photographer-6526 Atlantic Iowa Engagement Wedding Photographer-6562 Atlantic Iowa Engagement Wedding Photographer-6634 Atlantic Iowa Engagement Wedding Photographer-6698 Atlantic Iowa Engagement Wedding Photographer-6701 Atlantic Iowa Engagement Wedding Photographer-6712 Atlantic Iowa Engagement Wedding Photographer-6726

No comments:

Post a Comment