Friday, April 1, 2016

Arrowhead Park, Neola Engagement with Motorcycle ~ Omaha/Council Bluffs Area Engagement Photographer ~ Mikayla & Angelo



I don't know if anyone else could make being this lovey-dovey look this cool!

Even in the midst of wedding planning, not to mention having my camera in their faces, these two epitomize love and chemistry!

When you go into a session and see that, you know it's going to be a good day!

Shelby Iowa Wedding Photographer-2084-2 Shelby Iowa Wedding Photographer-2188 Shelby Iowa Wedding Photographer-2177-2

Mikayla and I grew up in the same church, and she grew up to be so beautiful and laid back!  I think she has met her match in Angelo!

They are getting married this Fall, and I can't wait!  Their wedding is going to be one of the most casual and unique weddings I have on the books this season!  The plans they've told me about so far have me chomping at the bit for their day to just get here already!

Shelby Iowa Wedding Photographer-2008

Plus, they have these hilarious and gorgeous girls that I will get to play with and photograph that day too!  Job bonus!

Shelby Iowa Wedding Photographer-2228-2 Shelby Iowa Wedding Photographer-2231

But for real, these two can't stop kissing!  Haha!

I love it!

Mikayla and Angelo and their girls have a future full of love ahead of them, I can't wait to capture more of their moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment