Sunday, August 23, 2015

Harlan, Iowa Church Wedding ~ Omaha/Council Bluffs Area Wedding Photographer ~ Jodi & Josh


I can't even begin to talk about this wedding without first addressing my love for the bride and groom!  I graduated with both, Jodi and Josh, and Jodi has been one of my best friends since we met back in middle school.  I get attached to all of my couples, but I was already attached to these two!

Jodi and Josh have been together for over seven years.  So when Jodi called me last Christmas to tell me that he had finally popped the question, I was so excited!  Actually, no.  "Excited" doesn't even cover it.  I was ecstatic for them!  I couldn't wait for the day!  Jodi and I went through my open dates for the year--there weren't many to choose from--and she chose a date that was only about five months out.  I know that planning a wedding back home while she and Josh were living in Kansas City was stressful for them, but they pulled it off beautifully!  Their day was full of familiar faces, laughter, and lots of happy tears and memories.  I'm so thankful that I got to be part of their day!


Shelby Iowa Wedding Photo Rings Shoes Details Shelby Iowa Wedding Photo Bride Getting Ready Shelby Iowa Wedding Photo Bride Bridesmaids Getting Ready Shelby Iowa Wedding Photo Bride Getting Ready Close Up Hands Shelby Iowa Wedding Photo Bride Getting Ready Mother Shelby Iowa Wedding Photo Getting Ready Flower Girls Shelby Iowa Wedding Photo Flower Girl Dress Details Shelby Iowa Wedding Photo Bride Portrait Shelby Iowa Wedding Photo Bride Formal Portrait Shelby Iowa Wedding Photo Groom Getting Ready Mother Shelby Iowa Wedding Photo Groom Portrait Shelby Iowa Wedding Photo Bride First Glance Shelby Iowa Wedding Photo Bride Groom Portrait Shelby Iowa Wedding Photo Bride Father Giving Away Shelby Iowa Wedding Photo Ceremony Shelby Iowa Wedding Photo Ceremony Bridesmaids Shelby Iowa Wedding Photo Bride Groom Exit Bubbles Shelby Iowa Wedding Photo Bride Groom Party Bus Shelby Iowa Wedding Photo Groomsman Opening Champagne Shelby Iowa Wedding Photo Bridesmaids Bar Candid Shelby Iowa Wedding Photo Wedding Party Shelby Iowa Wedding Photo Wedding Party FunShelby Iowa Wedding Photo Bride Groom Sun Shelby Iowa Wedding Photo Reception Details Cake Red Shelby Iowa Wedding Photo Maid of Honor Toast Shelby Iowa Wedding Photo Best Man Toast Shelby Iowa Wedding Photo Best Man Toast Shelby Iowa Wedding Photo Father Toast Shelby Iowa Wedding Photo Father Singing Applause Shelby Iowa Wedding Photo Wedding Party Applause Shelby Iowa Wedding Photo Bride Groom Cake Cutting Shelby Iowa Wedding Photo Bride Groom First Dance Shelby Iowa Wedding Photo Bride Groom First Dance Shelby Iowa Wedding Photo Father Daughter Dance Shelby Iowa Wedding Photo Mother Son Dance Shelby Iowa Wedding Photo Bride Groom Sunset

No comments:

Post a Comment