Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Minden, Iowa Church Wedding ~ Omaha/Council Bluffs Area Wedding Photographer ~ Megan & Thad

Shelby Iowa Wedding Photo Bride Groom Park Piano

This post makes me a little sad!  I am not even going to sugar coat it!

Megan and Thad's wedding day was a lot of build up for me--really enjoyable build up!  So now that the planning is done, the day is over, the photos are finished, and the bride and groom have had their viewing...I'm a little disappointed.  I am disappointed because I have no more reasons why Megan has to hang out with me!  Haha!

I went to the same high school as Megan, but when she and Thad booked their wedding with me, I had no idea of the friend I would find in her.  And Thad is sweet and funny, and truly Megan's match!  I am so thankful for the time I've had to get to know them, and that I was able to spend this day with them!

These two adorable people met online, fell in love quickly, and had one of the most adorable proposal stories I've heard yet!  On the day of their wedding, we arrived at Pioneer Park in Harlan to take some fun, outdoor wedding party photos, and stumbled on to this amazing piano that had been left there for an Art in the Park event that happened the next day.  A yellow piano!  That matched the wedding colors!  What are the odds?!?  It was fate!  That's how Megan and Thad's life together is starting out--good things all falling into place!  What more could you ask for?


Shelby Iowa Wedding Photo Dress Church Stained Glass Shelby Iowa Wedding Photo Details Shoes Rings Shelby Iowa Wedding Photo Bride Getting Ready Shelby Iowa Wedding Photo Groom Getting Ready Shelby Iowa Wedding Photo Bride Church Portrait Shelby Iowa Wedding Photo Bride Groom Blindfold Shelby Iowa Wedding Photo Bride Groom First Glance Shelby Iowa Wedding Photo Bride Groom Portrait Stained Glass Shelby Iowa Wedding Photo Bride Groom Portrait Shelby Iowa Wedding Photo Bride Flower Girl Veil Shelby Iowa Wedding Photo Ceremony Ushers Aisle Runner Shelby Iowa Wedding Photo Ceremony Shelby Iowa Wedding Photo Ceremony Bridesmaids Shelby Iowa Wedding Photo Ceremony Vocalist Singer Shelby Iowa Wedding Photo Bride Groom Bubbles Kiss Shelby Iowa Wedding Photo Bride Groom Park Piano Shelby Iowa Wedding Photo Wedding Party Park Piano Shelby Iowa Wedding Photo Groomsmen Park Silly Shelby Iowa Wedding Photo Wedding Party Park Silly Shelby Iowa Wedding Photo Bride Groom Park Sitting Blanket Shelby Iowa Wedding Photo Bride Groom Park Sitting Blanket Shelby Iowa Wedding Photo Reception Details Memorial Shelby Iowa Wedding Photo Reception Details Cake Topper Shelby Iowa Wedding Photo Bride Groom Reception Cake Cutting Shelby Iowa Wedding Photo Bride Groom Reception First Dance Shelby Iowa Wedding Photo Reception Bride Father Dance Shelby Iowa Wedding Photo Reception Groom Mother Dance Shelby Iowa Wedding Photo Reception Groom Dancing

I find that it may be worth noting, that the owner of the yellow piano did reach out to me after one photo was posted on Facebook!  She expressed her happiness that we liked the piano, and agreed that it must have been fate!  Again, we thank her for being able to use it in these photos!  

To see a few more photos from this wedding, please check out my Facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment